For routine analyses ranging from process monitoring to quality control, as well as R&D applications, the isoMRR is easy to use and rapid. The isoMRR uses a Fabry-Perot cavity for enhanced sensitivity. Sample introduction can be as simple as direct injection, auto-sampler, or directly from a continuous synthesis manufacturing process, without prior sample preconditioning, drying or separation.
- Diastereomer and enantiomer quantification within minutes
- No sample prep required–direct, in-the-mixture monitoring
- Chiral reaction process monitoring
- Workhorse instrument for pharma, residual solvents, specialty chemicals, flavors and fragrances, etc.
- Edgar software intuitive interface for routine operation